Monday, April 20, 2009

Your call is important to us...

I so stole that line from SPC comments.

Just a quick note to say sorry for the delay in posting the race notes for Shanghai and Long Beach. I wasn't in TMR Central Command for Shanghai so wasn't able to take notes, and I missed Long Beach live while we recorded the Sidepodcast panel so I still haven't seen that race yet! As much as I like Long Beach, I think I made the right choice. I now have to finish the first draft of a 4000 word project by Thursday and I'm 2000 short, so you might not hear from me anywhere online for a bit - but I'll keep an eye on Twitter and I'll make up for it with some geeky goodness on Friday!

In the meantime check out notes and live blogs from Pressdog.com, MyNameIsIRL.com, S..HWIT! and BlogF1.

Please continue to hold and an operator will be with you shortly.

No comments: