http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOl_p3gyrD0
Just the usual boring Martin waffling along... or is it?
EDIT - I've just discovered the same thing is at www.mclaren.com
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED: Please see www.toomuchracing.com
Whether it's Formula One, IndyCar, or NASCAR, every race takes on a new dimension if you're betting online. When your favorite driver takes the checkered flag you can both be winners. Don't miss out on the action. It doesn't get any more exciting than this!
3 comments:
Those silly F1 guys. If they really wanted a laugh, they should have put up a poster of Alonso in the background.
I'll say this, that team surprised me by standing up for Heikki this week. They really do seem laid back these days.
I think they became more laid back after the $100 million fine.... I mean in that position you just have to laugh.
Good point. Maybe after the $100 million fine they all just went insane..
It would explain why Lewis is dating that girl from the Pussycat Dolls when he could be dating at minimum 100 non-famous girls at one time.
Post a Comment